|Kevin Hisel's Homepage|
After 32 years I retired from one of the coolest jobs in the world as Vice President of Tower Hobbies.
Read our latest press release.
Here's my Facebook page: facebook.com/kevinhisel
- The Champaign-Urbana Computer Users Group
- The local PC and Macintosh user group of which I am a charter member.
- Tower Hobbies
- My former employer's home page. They sell radio-controlled models. Developing this site pretty much took up most of my personal and professional life since 1994. Tower Hobbies has a great team which has made this site very successful.
- The Rave
- The Rave rocked the Champaign-Urbana music scene 1978-1981 and then again in 2006!
- Hisel Get-Together
- Wilma and Delmar invited the Hisel gang to their house in Bourbonnais on June 8, 2003. Here are some pics!
- Millie's 100th Birthday
- My grandmother turned 100 years old on April 10, 2002. Here are some pics of her birthday bash!
- Christmas '99
- A fun time was had by all at Susan and Charley's house.
- Cammy's Gang's Memorial Day Outing
- CB's friends had a good time, again at Susan and Charley's place.
- Photos from Facebook
- Lots of goofy and fun pics from my time in The Rave and other venues.
- The Rave: Live at the Red Lion
- Shameless self-promotion. This is my band's album (in CD and download format) recorded in 1979 and released in 2012. Listen to full-length samples for free.
- Actual Time
- What time is it? This very accurate web-based clock will tell you the exact time. Your tax dollars actually at work.
- A nutty collection of links to weird stories and other oddities on the web. Updated daily. Possibly not safe for work.
- Amazon Wish List
- Okay, this is a rather selfish link to list but I figure if you want to buy me a gift, this is the best way to find out what I want and do not already have!
- Bill Slichter
- Formerly known as Nina the Nun, Bill is real Renaissance man. Film maker, actor and professional voice over performer. Bill is the voice of Victory Motorcycles!
- The Finchley Boys
- This band from Champaign became a cult classic after they split up 40 years ago. Now they are reuniting for the Champaign Music Festival!
- Carolyn Mohler Kraft
- My cousin Carolyn is a master miniature modeler and you can view some of her incredible creations of miniature houseplants on her website.
- Jim Oldfield
- Jim is a legend from the early days of Commodore computing. A founding member of CUCUG and publisher of the Midnite Software Gazette, Jim is just one of those great people you're happy you know.
- Jake Slichter
- Jake is a good friend of my old band, The Rave. Now he's in a real live, famous rock band himself, Semisonic. Way to go, Jake!
- Randy "Mynch" Lynch
- Mynch is an old Big Ben buddy and noted music expert. This really isn't his home page, but a virtual tour of some of his old stompin' grounds that I found on the 'net somewhere.